Asheville, Buncombe, Hendersonville
Call Carpet Guys ASAP at (828) 628-3440
24 Hr. Emergency Flood Service – certified with the IICRC (Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification) in Water Damage Restoration
Below is an outline of services performed on a Flood Service Call:
1. Emergency Flood service call comes in, and the Carpet Guys are on location within the hour
2. Water extraction is performed by the truckmount, leaving carpet, padding and sub floor damp
3. Carpet is steam cleaned (at about 200 degrees) by the truckmount
4. Carpet is disinfected and deodorized
5. Carpet is partially un-installed in preparation for drying
6. Blowers are strategically placed to float carpet on air
7. Dehumidifiers are also placed to blow hot, dry air under carpet for speedy drying of carpet, pad, subfloor, drywall and baseboard…
8. Carpet Guys return every 24 hrs., to check moisture levels, and once dry, re-install carpet and return the client to pre-loss condition
It is very important to act quickly in a Flood situation, as Mold and Mildew begin to grow 48 hrs. later. Most flood calls serviced by Carpet Guys are dry and returned to pre-loss condition within 48 hrs.
248 Bethany Church Rd
Phone: 828 628-3440
Like us on Facebook and get 5% off your next order.